Sunday, June 24, 2007

Goodbye...

Goodbye Grandpa.
Thanx for teaching me all those valuable nuggets of stuff when i was a kid. If not for you, i wouldn't have been as inquisitive as i am today...

You brought me to watch the locomotive trains so frequently, taught me about the strips on the road at the traffic lights, trusted my navigation skills when we went on holiday even when i was only a kid, let me ride in the back of your pickup truck every single time, always inviting me to stay at your place ever-so-often, fetching me to and from my extra English classes, bringing me fishing in the canal behind your house, showed me how to catch rats in your old shophouse... and so much more. I learnt much from you. Thank you.

I'm glad you're in a happier place now, i'm glad you found The One in the last few weeks.

I'll miss you too Grandpa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

...since 14 April 2005