Monday, April 18, 2005

What the COW?!

How long have these cows been around?
Cows in the field
Today I took my first steps out of campus, headed towards town for the first time in three months (THREE MONTHS?!) and I see coloured cows all over the place! Along Tanglin road, outside Orchard MRT, even along Buona Vista?! If they've been there weeks (or even months) this is a sign that i've been holed up too long.

But I must say these cows are a refreshing break from the boring "my advertisement moves, does yours?" bus-ads; go cows!

I should mention that I quite enjoy these cows...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noticed the similarities in our blogs.

Mon Apr 18, 09:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I didn't mean to say that either of us has copied each other. Apologies if I've caused that impression.

*chortles* I have that picture of the cows too! Aren't they cute?

Mon Apr 18, 09:47:00 PM  
Blogger Dank said...

No worries, didn't think you did meant that. =)

Yes, cute they are...

Mon Apr 18, 09:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries, i think they've just surfaced, at least at wisma.

Mon Apr 18, 09:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

...since 14 April 2005