Sunday, January 06, 2008

Dive Bunaken

26-31 December 2007,
Flew Silkair Singapore to Manado,
Stayed at the Hotel Santika in Manado,
Dive Operator was Thalassa Dive Center,
13 dives through 10 sites at Bunaken.

The diving was good, the company was great, but i lost my dive camera on the very first dive! I lost my photos of the transit and a group of fun-loving kids jumping off the Thalassa jetty, then I borrowed a camera from my DiveMaster. However his camera was really old and the battery charge lasted at most 7 flash photos, or 10-plus non-flash photos. Frustrating to say the least, especially with all the nice things on display!

Anyways... here are some of the photos:
View from the BottomPygmy Seahorse, Hippocampus Pontohi
Reptilian Snake EelHawksbill Turtle


Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

...since 14 April 2005