Sunday, October 23, 2005

My New Toy!

Super-thin, Super-lightweight 1GB Thumb Drive
...so thin and so light you wouldn't even feel it!
(Imitating you-know-what)

It's called the Intelligent-Stick (I-Stick), by Aigo.
Supposedly waterproof, shockproof, and static-resistant, it is so tiny it fits into my wallet with ease! I would more likely lose/misplace it compared to a normal (thicker, bulkier, heavier, etc) thumb drive; but my I-Stick is truly a slender beauty!




The only qualm i have is the bundled partition/encryption software... it enables me to keep my private partition secure, but it easily allows anyone to format the whole thing (including my private/secure files). I've worked around the problem by using other encryption software.

Despite the software inadequacy i am thoroughly satisfied with my new prized possession!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

...since 14 April 2005