Thursday, May 12, 2005

Out to see...

I went out yesterday... out yesterday to see...
to see the ships sailing by, to see the horizon in the distance, to see the sun rise and set where the sky meets the water, to see 1/3 of the world's oil passing through, to see the sea...

33hrs at sea i was, and a fulfilling one too because of the chance at a refresher after 2 years of inactivity.

-begin news flash-
I have no work tomorrow!!! Called up the officer in charge of us (another finish-studying colleague) 5min ago and he said "meet you on Monday". Happy? Very.
-end news flash-

Anyway... that's that, my last two days of non-blogging. I'm very touched to have seen one tag mentioning i've been missed, and one tag asking for an update of entries. You miss me, or miss my blogging?

So yeah, if you're reading my blog, are my friend, and you're free this weekend to have a meal with me or a movie or something before i'm actually fully absorbed (involuntarily) in work, CALL/EMAIL/MSN to ask me out... please?

I should mention i deliberately kept my job description and work-related happenings to a minimum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

...since 14 April 2005